Wed, 21 Feb|
The Westin Grande Sukhumvit Bangkok
Flight Levels System Architecture by Klaus Leopold
Establish enterprise flow with Flight Levels
Time & Location
21 Feb 2024, 9:00 am – 22 Feb 2024, 9:00 am
The Westin Grande Sukhumvit Bangkok, 259 Soi Sukhumvit 19, Khwaeng Khlong Toei Nuea, Watthana, Krung Thep Maha Nakhon 10110, Thailand
About the event
Business agility at scale with flight levels
Are you in the middle of an Agile Transformation? Or are you planning one in the future? If you’re looking for an alternative approach on how to bring agility to your environment, you have come to the right place.
Flight Levels System Architecture will enable you to see your organization from a different perspective. It will provide you with a systemic approach to improving your organization in a simple pragmatic and cost-effective way.
- Everyone involved in organization design:
- Leadership (C-Level, Directors, VPs...)
- Managers responsible for portfolio management
- Transformation Leaders
- Org Coaches
- Agile Enterprises Coaches
- Org Designers
The goal of this course is to help you realize how the different Flight Level 1,2 and 3 Systems are connected to each other and how to improve them. You will also learn how to connect lonely agile islands to improve the value flow in your entire organization.
content at a glance
- Deep dive into flight levels system architecture - Experience what it means when an entire organization uses Flight Levels
- Define your flight levels - Identify already existing Flight Levels in your organization and find a way to connect them to enable Enterprise Flow.
- Define value delivery flow across the entire organization - Learn how work flows from a strategic idea across all the Flight Level Systems to the customer.
- Design effective collaboration models - Connect people to talk about the right things at the right time
- Be ready to take-off - Become the Architect of the Flight Levels Systems at your organization
FLSA - From Flight Levels Academy
THB 64,000 (VAT Excluded)
Bring the whole gang to discuss your context in the class and enjoy the Come-3-Pay-2 promotion