Thu, 30 Nov|
VIE Hotel Bangkok - MGallery
Flight Levels Change Leadership (FLCL)
Improve end-to-end value flow through the entire organization
Time & Location
30 Nov 2023, 9:00 am – 01 Dec 2023, 5:00 pm
VIE Hotel Bangkok - MGallery, 117 39 40 Phaya Thai Rd, Khwaeng Thanon Phetchaburi, Khet Ratchathewi, Krung Thep Maha Nakhon 10400, Thailand
About the event
Many agile experts focus on the individual and team level. However, to achieve business agility, we must improve the end-to-end flow of value through the entire organization. Such improvements need a contemporary understanding of change and leadership skills.
- Know what you should consider when you want to lead your organization step by step to more business agility
- Strengthen your leadership skills in agile transformation
- See how you can quickly identify and solve problems in the change process using concrete case studies
- Learn how to design a change flow tailored to your company and which formats and tools you can use for it
- Learn how to effectively support individuals (such as the sponsor), small groups (such as the change team) or large groups
- Get new impulses for facilitating stand-ups and retrospectives on different levels which crosses departmental and hierarchical boundaries
- Business agility and agile change: what you need to consider to get your organization flying
- Working with large groups: How to get 30, 50, 100 or even more people moving with purpose and continually build momentum
- Formats of change: Flight Levels introductory workshop, flow design workshop, operational kick-off, retrospective, improvement workshop
- Agile interactions: What forms of collaboration have proven successful and what you should consider when doing so
- Success factors: Why regular Inspect & Adapt of the actual change happening is essential and how the systemic loop helps you do it
- Special challenges: Sparring partnership with the sponsor, co-creative work with the change team, dealing with resistance from individual stakeholders, using emotions
- Back to the start: How to get from the first contact to a sustainable contract
- After completing the Flight Levels Change Leadership (FLCL) class you will receive a certificate of attendance from The Flight Levels Academy.
The Flight Levels Change Leadership (FLCL) course is for anyone who wants to break through the agile team boundaries and achieve agility for your entire organization. Typical attendee roles include:
- Agile Coaches
- Programme Directors
- Senior Managers
- Middle Managers
- Organisational Design Professionals
- Change Leaders
- Successful Completion of the on-line self-paced Flight Levels Introduction (FLIN) course (included in the course)
- We assume a sound knowledge of agile working methods or modern management systems.
- Knowledge of the working methods of organisations with 50 – 5000 employees is needed.
Jose Casal is a business agility consultant & trainer with extensive experience. He is dedicated to helping organisations and individuals embrace modern management concepts including Flow Thinking, Kanban, Flight Levels & Scrum. Strongly motivated towards continuous learning and research, he is able to help organisations achieve better Agility. His goal is to create thriving and engaged organisations.
Jose is an international speaker and organises the in-person Lean Agile London (LALDN) and the virtual Lean Agile Global (LAG) conferences. Jose's experience covers the full breadth of Agile approaches. He is a Professional Scrum Trainer (PST), Flight Levels Guide (FLG), Professional Kanban Trainer (PKT), Enterprise Kanban Coach (EKC) & Certified Trainer for Training from the BACK of the Room! (TBR-CT). He is a member of the International Coaching Federation (ICF). He co-founded Actineo Consulting LLP in 2015.
- Regular Global Price - THB 76,000
- Lean In’s Special Price - THB 48,450
- Early Bird Promo : 30% Off, Limited Seats - THB 33,915
- Pack Promo : Come-3-Pay-2 (THB 48,450x2 for 3)