Wed, 21 Jun|
Khwaeng Khlong Toei
Regular - THB 61,500 (VAT Excluded) Group Discount - 20% for group of 3 or more
Time & Location
21 Jun, 9:00 am – 23 Jun, 5:00 pm
Khwaeng Khlong Toei, 4 Sukhumvit Road, Khwaeng Khlong Toei, Khet Khlong Toei, Krung Thep Maha Nakhon 10110, Thailand
About the event
What is the course like?
Are you an experienced agile practitioner moving into a coaching role? Our Agile Coaching course is designed just for you.
This program provides an in-depth understanding of Agile coaching, including the skills and knowledge needed to guide teams towards high performance, deliver value to stakeholders, and promote a culture of continuous improvement. The program is deeply experiential, immersing you in hands-on exercises to reinforce coaching theory. This program will provide you with everything you need to be an effective coach and mentor and bring the best out of the teams you support.
Certification & PDUs
ICAgile accredited course: The ICAgile Certified Professional, Agile Coaching is granted on the successful completion of this course. This certification is part of the ICAgile Coaching Track along with our Agile Fundamentals and Agile Team Facilitation courses. We offer the complete ICAgile Coaching Track for those looking to become an ICAgile Certified Expert in Coaching (ICE-AC).
This course will contribute 21 PMI® Professional Development Units (PDUs) towards your chosen certification (7 technical hours, 10 leadership hours and 4 strategic hours).
- The mindset and role of the Agile Coach
- Developing Agile coaching stances such as teacher, mentor and coach
- Professional coaching skills such as active listening, powerful questioning and feedback and integrating them into a coaching conversation
- Supporting Agile mindset shifts and role transitions
- The importance of creating and facilitating an Agile Coaching Agreement and Coaching Alliance
- How to startup and grow high-performance Agile teams through effective coaching
- Techniques to handle conflict and dysfunction
- Anyone interested in becoming an Agile coach or enhancing their Agile coaching skills.
- Agile Coaches, Scrum Masters, Product Owners, Project Manager, and other Agile team members introduced in building their professional coaching, mentoring and teaching skills
- Executives and leaders interested in creating an Agile culture in their organisation
- Anyone interested in becoming an Agile coach or enhancing their Agile coaching skills
This is an advanced agile course. To get the most out of this course, you will need to have completed formal agile fundamentals training such as our Agile Fundamentals course and have at least 12 months’ experience working in an agile team. It is highly recommended that you also complete our Agile Team Facilitation course to cover the facilitation stance.
About the instructor
Shane Hastie is an experienced agile thought leader, coach, and author with over 35 years of experience in business analysis, product development, and organizational change. In the late 90s, he discovered agile ways of working and applied some of its techniques with the teams he was leading, resulting in better quality products and customer satisfaction. He developed some of the early courses on agile at SoftEd and became the Director of Agile Learning Programs at the International Consortium for Agile (ICAgile), where he helped to establish a high standard for agile learning and certifications.
Shane's passion for agile and desire to give back to the community led him to co-chair the Agile Coaching Ethics initiative, lead the Culture and Methods editorial team for InfoQ.com, and host their weekly podcast. He has also co-authored two books on agile, #noprojects - A Culture of Continuous Value, and The Rock Crusher, which explores bridging the gap between business analysis and agile. Outside of work, he is a Leadership and Transformational Coach with the International Coaching Federation (ICF) and a Board of Trustees member for Te Awhi Rito Trust, a charity that provides a safe space for local children.
- Regular - THB 61,500 (VAT Excluded)
- Group Discount - 20% for group of 3 or more